What kind of demented old lady will you be???
Well....I took the quiz to find out.
A little bit frisky
You are very spry for your age and you tend to suprise people by popping up unexpectedly. You enjoy pinching bottoms of both sexes and you can get away with it as because you are old. You love to giggle and joke, but sometimes make people a little uncomfortable as you tend to be a tad innappropriate.
All I can say is I can't wait to be old. You better watch out!! I just went and got ice-cream with my good friend and we were talking about all the crazy old patients we see at the hospitals we're at. It's so funny that I can sit with my patient and say....
"Today is Tuesday. What day is it?"
The sweet little (and might I add, well groomed, a lot of hair can be scary) 92 year old man that I do therapy with at the hospital replies,
"Oh, I don't know....Friday?"
This goes on for a half an hour.
And....this is what I'll have 6 years of education and a Master's degree to do!!
It's sad to work with demented individuals but it sure makes work entertaining.
When I'm old and demented, want to go out with me?? I'm sure we'll get the waiters laughing.
They better watch out! I might be a bit frisky.
When I'm old and demented, want to go out with me?? I'm sure we'll get the waiters laughing.
They better watch out! I might be a bit frisky.

hahahahahahha! i can totally see you pinching people as you walk by! you're a hoot jen!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! P.S. It is October. What month is it? Umm... March?
ReplyDelete