Oh yeah!! That's me, court side at the Jazz game. It was freakin amazing!!! I've never felt like such a movie star with all the luxuries, and paparazzi trying to take my picture.
2 questions. a. where did you get that shirt? b. how did you get court side tickets....c. why was I not right beside you? d. i love that you TOTALLY stand out in BOTH pix. (i guess that was 3 questions and a commet/compliment) no hard feelings. hahahaha!
Okay...I don't know how this works. Do I have to write all of you back seperately or will you know that I've replied?? Oh well...here I go.
It was a blind date with this guy named Scotty. I guess he heard how great of a date I am. hahaha!! I know...he's a brave soul to want to take a girl that he's never met before to sit on the front row, have the amazing and exclusive dinner and half-time treats, and all the luxuries of being a Star.
The shirt...well that's from Fanzz. I just got it a couple months ago. They should definitely still have them. Everyone get one!!! Let's go to a game together.
WHAT THE CRAP!!! That is SO RAD!!!! Love love that shirt. So cute! Who did you go with?! BAH so cool!
ReplyDelete2 questions. a. where did you get that shirt? b. how did you get court side tickets....c. why was I not right beside you? d. i love that you TOTALLY stand out in BOTH pix. (i guess that was 3 questions and a commet/compliment) no hard feelings. hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteWhat a rockstar. Definitely the X-Factor in those kind of seats!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, where did you get that shirt?
Okay...I don't know how this works. Do I have to write all of you back seperately or will you know that I've replied?? Oh well...here I go.
ReplyDeleteIt was a blind date with this guy named Scotty. I guess he heard how great of a date I am. hahaha!! I know...he's a brave soul to want to take a girl that he's never met before to sit on the front row, have the amazing and exclusive dinner and half-time treats, and all the luxuries of being a Star.
The shirt...well that's from Fanzz. I just got it a couple months ago. They should definitely still have them. Everyone get one!!! Let's go to a game together.
He was conveniently cut out of all the pictures. I would like to see what he looks like! I hope your ankle is feeling better. Love you!
ReplyDeleteJen you are awesome! I love how you are so visable. What great seats! I bet you had a blast.
ReplyDelete