Friday, December 11, 2009

Age is just a number BABY

I was so excited to turn 21 (it may or may not be for the 4th time).  BUT I figure...I'm going to do it right this time.   
Here's to another great year!

I went to lunch with all my high school friends.  Aren't they the best!!  And this is what they wore in celebration (j/k jonny knoble).


My Grandma took me to get a pedicure.  She insisted that I get a little something special on my toes.  It turned out to be a lot bigger than the little snowflake I was imagining. But I love it none the less.


Dinner with the fam! Still wearing my awesome flip flops.




My roommates made me this super cute cake.  Yes, with 21 written all along the sides.





Played a little Speed.  This kid (Alex--a special interest of my roommate Andrea--haha) is incredible at Speed people.  Don't ever place bets on the game.  Just warning you.  I thought I was good....


Check out this AMAZING cake!  Jamie is the baker. She is amazing!  She had the cutest metaphor to go with it.  I hope she reads this and will leave a comment with her metaphor. please.  I can't believe she made this for me!
 

LOVE YOU JAMES! 
(The pajamas??? Well, they'll be exlained later.  And the reason for Jamie's sad face--let's just say...6 layered cakes don't travel extremely well.  But don't worry...it was still EPIC!)


And check out this super cute picture I got.  Probably my favorite thing ever. My 11 day old nephew Jack Jack.  SO CUTE!
 
Happy Birthday Autie Jen!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday!!! Looks and sounds like a blast! Love ya you hottie 21!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennifer lane is like this cake metaphor: on the outside it's classic. lovely, sweet and simple. but when you get to the inside you can see how truly awesome and fun and so unexpected she is.
    jennifer lane is NOT like this cake in that she travels from salt lake to provo just fine and doesn't fall apart on the way down.
    sorry jen, i wanted it to be perfect for you since you are practically perfect in every way. i love you! i hope your birthday was super-epic.

    ReplyDelete