Monday, January 18, 2010

Color Me a Party

Originally named Color Coming Out....it was changed to Color Me a Party after several complaints of it sounding too much like a "coming out of the closet" party.  I didn't blame them.  It was a rainbow themed party and our invite did have this picture with it.

anywho...we had so much fun!  Everyone was encouraged to wear a single color from head to toe....or just wear lots of colors.  Whatever really.  We listened to music with colors in the the words,

a wall covered with white paper for people to color on


streamers covered the ceiling


all of the candy was separated by color


and we had a color wall for everyone to get their picture in front of


we took a million pictures of everyone but here are just some






3 comments:

  1. I love this! What a fun backdrop...you are so stinkin' creative.
    Kay, I always laugh at my word verifications...butche? yes, what a great word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Why didn't we do stuff like this?...Oh, cause EVERY night was a party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling idea. I love the decor! You make a cute silver gal.

    ReplyDelete