Saturday......around noon
Kim and I acting like it is a Saturday....in bed watching the 3rd Harry Potter as part of our Harry Potter movie marathon
Trent comes walking in
We ask...."WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"
Trent says, as if we're stupid or something, "CHURCH."
HE TOTALLY THOUGHT IS WAS SUNDAY! I couldn't stop laughing
Oh....bless his heart!
he had already started his fast AND was having a good hair day

Ha ha... seriously amazing. And where was my movie marathon invite? I invite you to Costa Rica and you can't even invite me over for a movie? That's messed up.
ReplyDeleteWow Jen come on... Take a picture of me dressed for church on sunday then make up some story about how i thought it was saturday? Really now, you can do better than that.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! Oh Trent...
ReplyDeleteOh no!! That's so funny!
ReplyDeleteTrent told me he was only going to do a half fast Sunday because he started on Saturday morning. Haha, oh man, I would've just died laughing too!
ReplyDelete