yes i love it when you update your blog!
pretty sure gets the "gayest bachelor ever" award.
and if it isn't clear, i am referring to jake since i apparently forgot to type that word.
After you sent me that text I just laughed.Then I realized I was humming it while getting into bed later that night.Curse you Jake and Vienna.
Haha. I don't watch the bachelor, but i kind of think i need to in order to be considered a true friend! i love your "you know" post... agree with all of those! PS GIMMESOME CHOCOLATE!
yes i love it when you update your blog!
ReplyDeletepretty sure gets the "gayest bachelor ever" award.
ReplyDeleteand if it isn't clear, i am referring to jake since i apparently forgot to type that word.
ReplyDeleteAfter you sent me that text I just laughed.
ReplyDeleteThen I realized I was humming it while getting into bed later that night.
Curse you Jake and Vienna.
Haha. I don't watch the bachelor, but i kind of think i need to in order to be considered a true friend! i love your "you know" post... agree with all of those! PS GIMMESOME CHOCOLATE!
ReplyDelete