Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What my WHISTLE can do


Talk with the birds
Give a warning when I'm coming around a sharp corner on my bike
Let the skiers/wakeboarders behind the boat know that we're turning around
Call out for help when I'm in a case of emergency
Do cat calls
Impress the fellas
Cheer at games without destroying my voice
Let my roommates know that I am coming home
Whistle along to music
Play name that tune
Get someone's attention
It's great when I'm too lazy to get out of bed and need something
Be a referee for a game of any sort
Be located anywhere, whether lost in a store or party
Cheer out during Zumba class without completely losing my breath
to name a few....

Not to mention that this is all hands free
Probably the most useful tool I have.....or have ever learned
Thanks Mar!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you to Mar and you for teaching me!! It's my favorite secret little talent. Yours though... yours truly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( i wish i had this awesome talent...i still try but FAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shark corners get me every time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that I got a shout out! I was thinking the whole time I was reading it that you better give me some credit and of course, you didn't let me down. Love it! Glad its so handy...I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete