SWIM 2.4 miles
BIKE 112 miles
and
RUN 26.2 miles
all within 17 hours.
IRONMAN ST. GEORGE....HERE I COME (well, in one week).
I am so excited!! Of course I've been on a rollar coaster of emotions. Nervous....doubting my training....wishing I would have trained more....harder....smarter. But I am nothing but excited now!! It is going to be one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
AND YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS IT.
If you can....come down to St. George MAY 7th. There will definitely be a celebration after!
To make you nervous....watch this.
To motivate and inspire you....watch this.
jen. after watching the video of those women i am terrified for you to do this... good thing you are fearless. i so wish i could be there to cheer you on! you're going to do awesome, i'm excited to hear how it goes. and in person, please? i haven't seen you in ages.
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!
Jen...I am dying that you are doing an ironman. You are amazing! Good luck. My friend Kimmy's husband is also doing the St. George Ironman and I die when she tells me about all the training he has done. I think we might be down in St. George that weekend as well so hopefully I will run into you!
ReplyDeleteJen..You are an IRONMAN (woman really). You are going to do amazing and take first place because of your talent, dedication, hard work, and of course your coach. The Olympics is calling your name :) I am so excited to cheer you on. I already have tears of joy in my eyes. Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteJenny Lane, you inspire me. I am so excited for you. Good Luck and maybe we can catch up when you are not so busy training. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI wish so bad I could be there!! GOOD LUCK you are going to do so great! I love you and you are a ROCKSTAR!!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Lane Newman,
ReplyDeleteYou are my inspiration (in more ways than one). I am so happy/excited/nervous/proud for/of you. I love you Jen! YOU WILL ROCK THE HOUSE!
Jen…You did it! and you were AMAZING! I am so proud of you. Thank you for being an inspiration to me. I love you!
ReplyDeleteI need an updated post of pictures from the race. And more about the whole experience! You killed it girl!
ReplyDelete