Saturday, September 26, 2009

Feel the heat



I'm feeling a lot of pressure right now.  And the weight of the world is on MY shoulders.  As Ward Employment Specialist, I am responsible for getting the world out of this economic slump.  (sadly I was released from my most favorite calling in the world--Relief Society Teacher).  My goal for my ward is 100% employment.  I'm feeling a lot of pressure.  I'm supposed to report to President Obama.  Yes Obama...my ward has 100% employment.  If you need a job....I am a SPECIALIST.  Just doing my part....

3 comments:

  1. i need a job...can you help me even though im not in your ward :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...that IS a big responsibility!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahahahahahahahaha! jen! what would i do without you in this world? you are the cutest! p.s. i am following your blog "publicly" but it doesn't show up that i am a follower on your page...but don't you dare worry...i am one of your faithful followers!

    ReplyDelete