Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Stare Down!


Our first party of the year.....well...I'll just let the flier explain.
There was a lot riding on this party, for if this party was a success there would be many more to come. I don't want to ruin the following pictures but let's just say I can't wait for next months party (I hear it might be a speed contest--as in the card game. I'm not into that other stuff. )

This is our cute balcony. I don't know why we didn't spend more time out there all along. It is now my favorite past time. Anyone is invited to come over for some PORCH CHAT.

On to the rules of the night. Now...as the night progressed, we learned from experience and had to add additional rules. Such as, no staring at the girls chest, shining bright lights, or blowing in their face.

This is the night in action. We had these silly glasses with the big ugly nose and mustaches for people to wear.

Oh, Paige....definitely my favorite. You should have seen some of the stuff other people brought.


Me and my other 3 roommates were the refs....hence the whistle.

Besides the most delicious cupcakes ever...we had blow pops and laffy taffy.

Yes, we had a bracket. And probably my favorite part of the night when everyone was silent and staring and the starers. Weird how as a spectator of the sport you don't feel like you can blink either. My eyes starting watering just watching them.

Our WINNERS!! Nick and Jason. I'm not even joking, this contest was legit. I wish you could have seen them. They would do ANYTHING to not blink. To the point where tears were streaming down their face. In case you were wondering how I did....I'm horrible at the game.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome party!! The porch looks rad. LOVE those trophies. Where did you get them? Those could come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGHHHHHHH!!! I SOOOOOO wish I would've been there! JEN! Please tell me when the next contest is....you WILL have a new winner..nay..CHAMPION....and it will be me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was seriously the greatest party ever. i hope our "cabin fever" party is just as amazing if not moreso. go us!

    ReplyDelete