Tuesday, September 22, 2009
welcome welcome, one and all
Yes!! This is true. The day has come AGAIN that I am going to try to start blogging for all my friends and fam. Now...I'll be honest, the last time I started a blog (in which the address still exists out there somewhere and actually Lacy still has a link to from her blog) I set up and never returned to again. That was October 2007. I tried picking up from where I left off but I can't even figure out how to log into it. Oh well....SO, because I really have no idea how to do anything on the computer and my friends at school love for my non-existent computer skills to be the topic of conversation at wedding showers....we'll have to see if I can figure out the blogging thing this time, and make it last longer than 1 day. I'm excited to start sharing and recording my fun adventures and my dating life (that's for you 105)!! They're all married so they think hearing about my single life is so funny....which sometimes it really is. Here's to blogging!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HIP HIP HOORAY!! I can't wait to read about your adventures! Love and miss ya!
ReplyDeleteYou're the best!
ReplyDeleteOh Jen. You are funny. I'm excited to read about your exciting life. Seems like you always have a funny story to tell, and it's okay if it's not funny too. :)
ReplyDeletei cant wait for the next post...as with jason and melissas blog im checking yours all the time...already, so post lots so i dont get bored :)
ReplyDelete