Friday, October 9, 2009

Parties the WRIGHT way

Okay...I'm not married.  SO, WHY DO YOU HAVE A BLOG?....one might ask.  Well, I might not have a spouse and kids but I do have a family.  And they're freakin awesome.  They're my greatest times!!!

This is them.



You probably noticed that we're situated (or at least we tried to be situated) by color.  We planned it.  :)
That's how family pictures go right?!
This was our party at Memory Grove for Grandma's 77th Birthday Party and boy was it a party.
Happy Birthday Genius Grandma!!


Grandma got all kinds of fun gifts.  77 puzzle pieces, 77 G&Ps, 77 BBBs (you know exactly what those are if you're a Wright), 77 york peppermint patties, 77 "Love yous," 77saftey pins, 77 reason why Jeff and Marti and the boys love her, 77 crossword puzzles, and 77 marbles (just in case she lost hers).




 


But the parties don't stop there. The very next week we had a Hat party for my aunt Rhonda who is going through chemotherapy.  So we all brought hats, scarfs, headbands (and one huge ugly wig) as gifts to keep her cute and warm this winter.   And we wrote inspirational thoughts and fun jokes for her "Rainy Day Jar," which she can read if she's ever having a downer day.  We love you Rhonda and are praying for your fast recovery!  I can't wait to see which hat you decide to wear next.



AND.....next week I'm having a shoe party!!  I wear a 6 1/2.  :)  I can't wait to see what everyone brings!
I might even try out a boyfriend party.  What do you think?  Everyone bring a boy, I'll try them out and if I don't like them I'll send them back!!   It could work.  Rhonda got some way cute hats!

5 comments:

  1. oh how i love our family! i want these pics...email them to me please and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool family indeed! Can't wait for your shoe and boyfriend party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Lane....I thought YOU were the most creative, cutest, most awesomest (grammatical error intended) girl in the world...now I know where you get it....from your family. These are amazing ideas! I love the idea of a boyfriend party.....hmmmmm....I might want one for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen! I'm so glad I found your blog! Such a great way to keep in touch. How is school going? I work for the State of Idaho in their Infant/Toddler Program. We contract out with speech pathologists and it makes me think of you! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete