Monday, January 31, 2011

I stand corrected

Okay....so a few people have made me fully aware of the fact that cats have NINE lives not SEVEN. 
So....I stand correct and thus have 2 more near death experiences to add to my previous post.

7.  Followed by a scary man on my way to my friend's house when I was in second grade.  I seriously almost got kidnapped.  I ran for my life and have never been more scared ever!  I don't even know if he was going to offer candy.

8.  Once in Mexico, my family buried me in the sand.  Up to my neck.  Well, the tide rose and several waves came crashing over my head.  I was taking breaths between waves, it was so crazy!  The sand weighed a million pounds on my body as it got wet.  Everyone started freaking out and Marielle was nice enough to try and hold my head above the water while my family snapped pictures.  My favorite part was definitely when a women came by on her horse and wanted me to hold a rope while she ran off on her horse and tried to yank me out of the sand.  More like yanking my arms off!  

So....that leaves my 9th life!

4 comments:

  1. SHUT UP! Is number 8 real? That's the scariest thing I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute…I am so glad that you still have one life left. It's a good thing that cats have nine lives or you would be on your way out by now. I

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so dang funny! i wish i could have seen this lady on a horse on the beach -- it sounds like something straight out of a movie!

    i'm a little worried that you've already gone through 8 of your lives and you're only 25. be careful, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you ever know that you're my hero?...and everything i would like to be.

    ReplyDelete